It’s that time of the year again for scares, fun, cuteness, and LOTS OF TREATS! If you haven’t decided where to go just like us, then check out some of the Halloween events in Southern Metro Manila and Tagaytay. We now live in the South so I included more events in my area.
Fun Ranch – Ortigas, Alabang, Pampanga
Crimson Hotel – Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa
Save the world from its deadliest foe, or plot to destroy the world – it’s up to you!
Hero or Villain, come in your favorite cartoon character and unleash your superpowers at Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila’s amazing Halloween Celebration!
Price: Php 950 – Php 1,100
Evia Lifestyle Center
Fill your goodie baskets with delicious candies and treats as you hop from shop to shop. Ten (10) kids chosen as best in costumes shall win special prizes. A musical performance by Madison Events awaits too!
- Present receipt/s worth at least P300 single or accumulated receipts from AllToys OR
- Present receipt/s worth at least P500 single or accumulated receipts from any Evia Merchant
- Valid receipts are from October 24-28, 2017
Acacia Hotel – Alabang
Ready your favorite costume and trick-or-treat bags, kids! A lot of exciting entertainment, prizes, and surprises await everyone at the Acacia Pixel City Kids Halloween Party!
Price: Php 1,100
The Bellevue Manila
Dress as your favorite superhero (or create your own!) and GET A CHANCE TO WIN A 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS STAY AT THE BELLEVUE RESORT BOHOL!
Other prizes include:
- Overnight stay at The Bellevue Manila with breakfast for 2
- Overnight stay at B Hotel Alabang with breakfast for 2
- Overnight stay at B Hotel QC with breakfast for 2
Price: Php 1,100
Parque Espana Residence Hotel – Alabang
Come and join the Bewitching Hallowen on October 30,2017, Monday. Let your kids have fun Trick or Treatin’ while wearing their costumes and take photos at our photo booth (FREE for Everyone).
Here’s the challenge:
- Post your photo from the photo booth here using the hashtags: #BewitchedPERH #MiCasaEstuCasa #OnlyatPERH #ManagedbyHII
- Put a unique caption describing the photo
- Get a chance to win an Overnight Stay at the hotel and f&b discount vouchers
Azumi Boutique Hotel – Alabang
Wear your creative Intergalactic costumes and come to #AzumiCosmicKidsAdventure.
Trick or Treat at Somerset Alabang Manila! Room rates start at Php 4,300 nett for Studio and Php 5,300 nett for One Bedroom inclusive of one (1) ticket for SAM’s Trick or Treat happening on 28 October 2017.
Only 50 kids can register and will receive a loot bag filled with goodies. Also, children in costume will get a chance to win an overnight stay at a Studio Premiere, 1st and 2nd runner up will win an Ascott Bear.
Westgate – Alabang
Follow the waistcoat-wearing, pocket-watch-wielding white rabbit to THE MAD TEA PARTY!
Be in your best Alice In Wonderland-inspired costume and for a minimum Php 1,000-single receipt purchase you can get freebies, access to fun activities and a chance to win Php 5,000!
- For a minimum purchase of Php 1,000 single receipt or up to a maximum of 2 accumulated receipts from any Westgate Center establishment from October 16 to 30, 2017 (10 AM to 9 PM) and October 31, 2017 (10 AM to 4 PM) entitles a customer to one (1) Halloween Event pass.
- Present the receipt/s to the promo girl at the registration booth located at the Activity Park, Westgate Center on October 31, 2017 (4:30 to 5 PM) to claim the pass.
Alabang Town Center
Are you ready to take your kids to an out-of-this-world Halloween adventure? They’ve got starry shows, galactic arts & crafts, stellar wars and suits & sweets on October 28-29 at the Activity Center!
Register and get your passports starting today at the Concierge!
Festival Mall – Alabang
Kids aged 4 to 10 years old may join the Halloween Costume Contest. Costumes must follow the theme, THE HALLOWEEN MAGICAL BALL. The contestant must also act out his character’s famous movements when presenting to the judges. This will cover the criteria for stage presence. These are some of the examples: knights, fairies, princesses, king and more!
The Lake Hotel – Tagaytay
Join us for a horrifying night of magic, costume party, and spooky buffet dinner!
Price: Php 399, kids / Php 799, adults