It’s rainy season once again, this is my least favorite time of the year because the weather’s gloomy, traffic and flood everywhere. It’s also the time when kids get sick often. Just in our house, everyone got the sniffles and cough. Last Monday, we even had to go to the ER because Gwen’s fever reached 40 C!!! Good thing her fever lasted only for a day, she didn’t go to school for 2 days to rest.
These Euky Bear products sent to me a few weeks ago certainly helped especially in giving us a good night’s sleep.
I was asked to review the Euky Bearub and Euky Bear Inhalant but Koofty Enterprises also sent the Blitz Nitz line (will post a separate review on this).
From its packaging, the cute koala is a dead giveaway that Euky Bear is an Australian brand. It is the trusted health brand for almost 40 years and offers all-natural products for kids and adults.
All-natural and kid-friendly, 2 things that I look for before using it to Gwen. So when Gwen had the sniffes, it’s time to put the Euky Bearub to the test.
Euky Bearub – Eucalyptus Chest Rub
- Rubbed into the chest, neck or feet this soothing rub provides therapeutic vapours which help clear a stuffy nose, soothes the throat and eases coughs
- Helps breathe easier and sleep better
- Relieves muscular pains and aches
- Can be used as a soothing balm for minor insect bites
- Can be used as an inhalant for steam therapy
Euky Bearub has eucalyptus oil, eucalyptol, menthol, camphor and rosemary oil. It can be used by kids 2 years old and beyond. It really has that strong menthol smell. Another plus point about Euky Bear is its packaging, unlike other rubs that come in a tub, this comes in a tube so its hygienic because of no double dipping. I find it economical too because you can squeeze a pea-sized amount and that’s enough to cover your child’s chest, and another pea-sized rub at the back.
With our previous rub, I just apply it on Gwen’s clothes and pillows surrounding her because she complained about about her skin getting too sticky. But Euky Bearub is non-sticky and non-greasy I was able to apply it directly on her skin. I think it worked best when applied on the skin because she slept throughout the night despite her colds.
Euky Bear Inhalant
Php420 (100ml) / Php600 (200ml)
- Provides all-night natural and effective relief from nasal congestion from colds & flu
- Contains natural blend of essential oils (eucalyptus, rosemary and menthol)
- Can be used in a steam vaporiser, in an inhaler or in a bowl/ basin of hot water
- Has strong, effective, long-lasting aromatic medicinal vapours
- Water-soluble: completely dissolves in the water for more even, consistent vapours
- Contains a bitterant to deter accidental ingestion
- Smells good
- Suitable for all ages
You can use this even if you don’t have a steam vaporiser. Just fill a bowl or basin with hot water and add 1mL of inhalant per 250mL of water used, or 4mL per litre.
For more info and where to buy Euky Bear products, visit www.eukybearphilippines.com.
Euky Bear Philippines knows that your family needs the Bearub and the Inhalant so they’re giving away 2 sets! We’ll pick 1 winner from Facebook and 1 winner from Instagram. Contest ends on Sunday, August 7, 2016. This is open to Philippine residents only, Euky Bear will be the one to ship your prizes.
- Like The Misis Chronicles and Euky Bear Philippines.
- Post this, make sure it is set to public and don’t forget the tags and hashtags.
“My family needs some TLC from @Euky Bear Philippines, @The Misis Chronicles. http://goo.gl/iJPE3S #BadudetsXEukyBear”
- Comment the URL of your post.
- Follow @badudets and @eukybearphilippines.
- Post any of the 2 photos above or just regram/repost from my IG, make sure your profile is set to public. Don’t forget the tags and hashtags.
“@badudets, my family needs some TLC from @EukyBearPhilippines. #BadudetsXEukyBear”
Goodluck and stay healthy mommies!