You all know that I’m not big on baby gadgets and high-tech baby gears, I prefer just a simple umbrella stroller than oversized high-tech ones, and I’d choose a few hundred bucks of baby tub over an expensive fancy tub. I’m all about being practical because all these things will be used by Gwen only for a short time. But there are things that are worth investing, one of which is about our baby’s safety.
Have you ever considered buying a baby monitor? Or did you include this on your Mommy checklist when you were pregnant? Honestly, it was not included in my list, and I thought that it’s something that I cannot afford. True enough, baby monitors at Baby Company starts at over 10k-peso-price-point. So for us who is saving for my pregnancy/delivery, it was not our priority.
Later on, wait, let me rephrase that, after several yaya mishaps, Jeff felt the need to have a CCTV camera installed in our home so that we can check on Gwen and her yaya while we’re at work. When Gwen was 5 months old, she had this big scratch on her head (malapit sa bumbunan, and she’s only 5 months then), I immediately asked her yaya what happened. Aba naman, sagot lang nung yaya, hindi nya raw alam. Ganun kalaki, di nya alam kung ano nangyari?! Don’t worry, that yaya only stayed with us for about a month…she’s one bad yaya. If only we had a CCTV, I would know what really caused that.
So when I was introduced to this nifty baby gadget that lets you see and monitor your baby through your smartphones, Ipads and laptops, I knew that this is something we need. This is Baby Vision Wireless Baby Monitor.
This baby monitor packs in a lot of features that sets it apart from other baby monitors and CCTV cameras in the market today.
- Plug & Play – I’m not really a techie mommy so I leave everything to Jeff. But with this, all you need is a LAN cable to connect your Baby Vision, a WiFi, and your smartphone and you’re good to go.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom – I can control the Baby Vision at the swipe of my fingers on my device. Walang ligtas si yaya if she wants to hide, hehe…
- Two-Way Intercom – This is really cool because aside from seeing Gwen, I can actually talk to her. There are times when Gwen doesn’t listen to Rose, or she’s having tantrums when we’re still not home yet, this is perfect because we can talk to her.
- Night Vision – For monitoring your child in a crib or in a separate room in low-light conditions.
- Motion Detection – This is useful when your baby is sleeping, it alerts you once your baby moves.
- Photos and Video Recording – It can record up to 3 days worth of video because of its 32 GB card slot. Never miss baby’s milestones again.
- View from anywhere – Whether you are at the office, at a business trip abroad, out on a date with your husband, in a salon, as long as you have WiFi, LAN or 3G connection and your device, you can check on your child as you wish.
- Up to 5 devices can connect – Aside from the mommy and daddy, lolo and lola can also see their beloved apo, All they need is to download the free app on their device and a password so that they can view your baby.
With all these features, it’s pretty surprising that it only costs Php 7,990.
To know more about Baby Vision Wireless Baby Monitor, visit the links below: