Weeks ago, Unilab sent a few samples of VitaPops. Cool name huh? It is, because VitaPops is the first and only pop rocks vitamin C in the country.
With VitaPops, taking vitamin C has never been this fun. With Gwen, I never had a problem because she loves drinking her vitamins, be it Ceelin syrup or Ceelin Chewables. But with my 5-year-old nephew, he always makes excuses when it’s time for his medicines. So I let the two try VitaPops…
Gwen is only 1 year and 8 months but she’s already taking Ceelin Chewables (100 mg) as her vitamin C, 1 sachet of VitaPops has lower dosage which is 50 mg. My nephew, Ely, is 5 years old.
Give anything sweet to kids and it will surely be a hit. Same goes for VitaPops, my nephew said, “Pumuputok sa dila!”, with a big grin on his face. Seconds later, he finished one sachet. Gwen, on the other hand, kept saying “sarap” with a messy and sticky face.
I recommend VitaPops because it’s from my trusted partner, Unilab. Aside from that:
- It’s a healthy and fun way to drink vitamin C.
- It comes in Sodium Ascorbate form of vitamin C which is tummy-friendly so it can be taken in an empty stomach.
- It contains only 1/5 of the sugar content of normal vitamins preventing tooth decays.
- It comes in single dose sachets which make it convenient for moms to give to kids. It can even be given as part of their everyday “baon.”
- Available in drugstores nationwide for only Php 10 per sachet.
VitaPops is kid-approved and mommy-approved!