My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2012
Last year, it’s the mommy bloggers who dominated my list. Now, that most mommy bloggers don’t have new sites, it’s time for other sites to shine!
Without further ado, here are my Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2012:
- Unsugarcoated Reviews – I love reading my friend’s blog because of her straight-to-the-point unabashed reviews of restaurants, events, books, and everything under the sun.
- The Rebel Sweetheart – Czjai’s blog became popular in such a short time. Well, it’s because of her writing prowess. If you’re into K-pop and make-up, then head on over to her blog.
- The Purple Doll – Sumi’s blog is such an eye-candy. She takes mouthwatering photos and gives truthful reviews of food and restaurants.
- Fad and Glamor – I love this blog because this is where I get my fashion dose.
- Pinoy Pop Culture – If you just want a light intellectual read, Pinoy Pop Culture gives you interesting trivia and stories.
- Foodie from the Metro – I just can’t get enough of food blogs. I’m a foodie and I must a fellow foodie too.
- Gadget Gambit – The first thing that attracted me with this site is the design. It’s so clean and organized.
- So Gelleesh – I love her honest reviews on beauty products.
- Between Coordinates – Aside from being a foodie, I also love travel. And I admire this girl in reaching her dreams to conquer the world.
- Life After Breakfast – I love the site’s design because it’s easy to read and photos are awesome.
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Tof Salcedo, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Manila Standard Today, DigitalFilipino Club, Search Profile Index, and more to be added.