Mommies, do you love online shopping as much as I do? Then I’m pretty sure you’ll all get excited to know about ZALORA PHILIPPINES. Zalora is your one-stop online shopping site for all things fashionable and pretty, from shoes (a lot of them!), bags, clothes, accessories and kids clothing.
I know, I know, there are already a lot of online shopping sites in the Philippines and even more abroad. But what makes Zalora Philippines special is the diverse mix of local and international fashion brands, high-end to affordable ones, so the site caters to every shopaholic individual. And trust me, I’m an online shopper and an entrepreneur once and I’m very proud that Zalora perfected the flaws of other shopping sites, hence making them the best!
- FREE SHIPPING – Most Filipino online shoppers are still iffy on additional shipping charges that’s why Zalora made it FREE.
- TRUSTED SHIPPER, LBC – LBC is one if not the most reliable couriers in the country today.
- PLENTY OF PAYMENT OPTIONS – They accept credit cards, bank deposits and Paypal.
- FAST SHIPPING – Your orders are at your order after 3 hours if you’re in Metro Manila and within 24 hours outside Metro Manila. Zalora PH has their own motorcycle fleets that will deliver your orders fast and safe.
- 30 DAYS RETURN – Are things can get any better than this?
Are you excited to go shopping with me? Let’s have a look while I shop for Gwen’s clothes at Zalora, they carry the Periwinkle brand for kids clothing but more brands will be added soon.
Most shopping sites will just provide you with one photo of the item, but as you can see, Zalora provides all angles and even a zoom option so that you can meticulously examine the fabric, cut and color of the dress.
Of course, after shopping for the kids, mommies shouldn’t be left behind. There are plenty of shoes and bags at Zalora…