Time flies so fast! My friend, Jehan, who is also on the family way posted on my Facebook wall that it’s 12 weeks to go before I give birth, more or less. I suddenly panicked because we still have no baby preparations yet… I have a couple of newborn clothes bought already but I haven’t washed them. Relatives promised their hand-me-downs such as cribs, strollers, clothes, etc… but I’m not sure how many are those and their condition. I am seriously in a panic mode…
- As I’ve mentioned before, I already had gender determination and OGCT (Oral Glucose Challenge Test). I passed the OGCT and, IT’S A GIRL! Well, Jeff’s still in denial and he’s still hoping that it will be a boy once we’ll have our 4D.
- My monthly check-up will become a 2-week interval. I feel okay with this so that the doctor can monitor the baby frequently.
- Baby’s kicks and movements are starting to become stronger and stronger each day, there are times that it woke me up in the wee hours of the morning, the result, grumpy and sleepless mommy during the day.
- My OB advised me to have Biophysical Profile Scoring and urinalysis. I don’t have a problem when nature calls, in fact I frequent the comfort room but doctor said it’s just a precautionary measure.
- And speaking of 4D, I’m confused on where to have it done, In My Womb or Face to Face, both in SM The Block.
These are some thoughts running on my mind, God is good with me throughout my pregnancy. I hope that I will survive labor in a breeze, go normal!
Now, back to baby bottle research and other baby stuff, parents can’t seem to skimp when it comes to baby stuff, right?