I joined this writing project 2 or 3 years ago. Fortunately, most of my nominations got in as “influential”. Back then, I can easily choose as the blogging community is not as big compared today. Now, there are a plethora of blogs catering to different niche, travel, parenting, food, etc… But there are still some that stand out, hence, influential.
I am nominating these 10 blogs as Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011.
- Certified Foodies – I love food, hence I also love reading about food. And I also write food and restaurant reviews at my other blog. Ken and Mhel’s food blog will make food and non-food lovers crave for something satisfying to the tastebuds. I have yet to try Ken’s famous buffalo wings recipe though. :p
- My Painted Lips – Women empowerment! Being a stay-at-home mom doesn’t mean you have to be a frumpy and dull looking momma. Peh’s blog offers some simple beauty tips for mommies without hindering our household chores, even if it’s just a simple lipstick.
- Green Living Ideas – This blog is very important and timely to create awareness among all of us. While blogs are sprouting everywhere with food, fashion and travel themes, this blog chose the green way to help Mother Earth.
- Mommy Survival Guide – I’m a first-time mommy and when things go wrong and I don’t know what to do, I consult other mommy bloggers. And this blog is one of them that can help me get by through the pains of motherhood.
- Mom Writes – Sometimes, I’m guilty of writing my rants about motherhood. When I needed some boost, I read this blog’s happy vibes.
- Notepad Corner – This is where I go to for some household tips. This blog is very personal as she shares milestones about her children.
- The Pepperrific Life – This is a superstar blog. Her articles can already be published in a parenting or self-help book. Think of it as “Chicken Soup for the Parent Soul”.
- Tottering Mama – I can’t get enough of mommy blogs. Just like Notepad Corner’s blog, I read this blog for household and parenting tips.
- Levyousa – Cute name, huh? I was once a contest sponsor of this PR4 blog, and from then on, I am a regular reader.
- The Bloggers Journal – Because every blogger needs to learn and master his/her craft. This blog offers tips and how to’s for bloggers.
The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2011 is brought to you by Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale, Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Manila rentals, and Great product deals.