Third time’s a charm, and when it comes to Multiple Intelligence, three is indeed lucky. Who wouldn’t want a child with 3 kinds of smarts? I’m talking about Brain Smart, Body Smart, and People Smart. I believe that every child is capable of being a Multi-Achiever, as long as as we give them opportunities to freely explore and develop their capabilities. While our kids are young, I try to give them more time and activities to discover the things where they excel. By learning more things, the more chances that we are raising a Generation MI, a generation of Multi-Achievers.
With my Multi-Achiever, Gwen, it doesn’t matter if she’s not the first honor in her class. We’re just as happy to know that she was recognized for her ability to read in just 60 days, that’s Brain Smart. Now that we know what she enjoys, we supported her by giving her more books to read.
Discovering our child’s Body Smart is quite easy. All kids are very active, we just have to let them try out different sports or take them to out-of-town trips to open up plenty of adventures for them. Try swimming, hiking, or just being in the playground. The last time we’re in Baguio, Gwen had a blast horseback riding. She even insisted that she wants to ride on her own.
If you read all my multiple intelligence posts, my favorite kind of smart is People Smart. I think this reflects the person’s well-being the most. If he/she can deal with all kinds of people, then she’s ready to take on the world.
Since every kid is unique, Progress Pre-School GOLD wants you to show the three smarts of your children through a photo collage.
Multiple Intelligence contest for May
- Follow me on Twitter: @badudets
- Share your child’s #MultipleIntelligence using a photo collage and post this statement: “My child is more than Brain Smart! She’s also Body Smart and People Smart. #MultipleIntelligence #MIxBadudets”
- Remember to include the hashtags #MultipleIntelligence and #MIxBadudets to qualify.
- Post the Twitter URL link in the COMMENT section for me track who joined. I will choose 2 winners of a special gift pack from me.
- A participant can tweet multiple times but multiple tweets of one participant do not guarantee more chances of being chosen as one of the finalists.
- For picture/video posts that show a child/children in it, he/she/they must be at least 4 years old. Entries with photos of children below 4 years old will be disqualified. In addition, photos must not include pregnant women.
- This is open for parents residing in the Philippines with kids 4 to 7 years old only.
2 winners of 3 pieces of Progress Pre-School 50g pack and Php 300 Gift Certificate from National Bookstore
PLUS!!! I will pick 2 winners to receive a special gift pack from me
In making your photo collage, you can use apps on your smartphones like PhotoGrid. In your PC, you can use Photoscape. You can also edit your photos online at PicMonkey.com.
Or if you’re really technically challenged but wants to join badly, let me know at the comments section or at my FB page and I’ll help you in your photo collage :p.
More chances of winning:
Increase your chances of winning by joining and using the hashtags of my fellow mommy bloggers. Check out their posts:
Mommy Pehpot – My Child Is More Than Brain Smart Twitter Giveaway!
Mommy Levy – #MultipleIntelligence Twitter Promo: Brain, Body and People Smart
Mommy Jem – Tweet-Win Gift Packs by Sharing Triple Split Screen Photo of your Child Showing Multiple Intelligence
Mommy Vix – Tweet a collage of your child’s #MultipleIntelligence + Win
Sarah Tirona – NIKOLA THE TRIPLE THREAT + GIVEAWAY
Ava Te-Zabat – Progress Pre-School GOLD “I Choose” Promo MAY 2015!
Multiple Intelligence contest for May starts from May 12 to May 18, 2015. 2 winners will be announced by May 22. Goodluck!