I got a secret to tell, I discovered a not-so-hidden place in Pasay where your family can enjoy without spending too much. If you’ll bring your own food, drinks, bikes, and other recreational activities, then you don’t have to spend a single cent while in there. Yes, even the parking is free! We all know how scarce it is to find free parking nowadays.
My family’s secret place is Blue Bay Walk in Pasay. It’s along Macapagal Boulevard corner EDSA, you won’t miss it if you’re going to SM Mall of Asia. We stumbled upon this place when we’re looking for a place to eat after coming from Las Pinas. I first saw McDonald’s and Starbucks when we passed by, so we figured there are other restaurants inside the vicinity. After we parked, we were surprised to see a wide open space where kids ran around. There’s a small building with shops and there was a magic show, this was last Christmas season. We ate at Mitsuyado Sei-Men during that time.
After that first visit, we made sure to drop by here whenever we go to Las Pinas or Cavite. We’re really not fond of going to the malls, we prefer to see greens, breath fresh air, and just walk around and do nothing. Blue Bay Walk is a perfect place to just clear your mind after a tiring week. Check out some of the things your family can enjoy at Blue Bay Walk.
8 Fun Activities to do at Blue Bay Walk
- Have a picnic – Bring your picnic mats, prepare sandwiches and drinks. It’s better if you have a cooler with you because the kids will surely get thirsty running around.
- Ride a bike – Last Labor Day weekend, Gwen and her cousins brought their bikes. We let them ride their bikes to their hearts’ content. I prefer it here than biking in the UP Oval because there are no vehicles inside this park.
- Go Kart – If you don’t bring your bikes, you can just ride the Go Kart, Php 50 for 15 minutes.
- Catch Fish – For Php 50, you can try catching small fishes.
- Slide – There is one inflatable slide. Also for Php 50, kids can slide, jump, and bounce.
- Blow bubbles – You can watch and run after the bubbles made by Happy Bubbles Manila. They also sell the bubble kits for Php 110.
- Run – I forgot to bring my running shoes last weekend. But this place is just perfect to have your sunset run.
- Eat – If you didn’t bring food, don’t worry because there are plenty of choices at Blue Bay Walk. There’s Bonchon Chicken, Hot Star, Army Navy, Kimono Ken, Project Pie, McDonald’s, Starbucks, and a lot more.
I can’t wait to spend our weekend there again. We’ve been to Greenfield District in Mandaluyong as well but I like Blue Bay Walk better because it’s less crowded and there are no bazaars. I hope they let it stay that way.
Blue Bay Walk Location Map