Do you want to be the next Drew Arellano or Iya Villania? WeChat Philippines is set to launch another TV commercial this May 2014 with the country’s top fashion influencer, and you can have a chance to be part of it!
In the Philippines, WeChat was launched last 2013 with brand ambassadors Drew Arellano and Iya Villania, who also taught Filipinos how seamless the social mobile app can fit into our local lifestyles by way of three television commercials (TVCs). Iya and Drew showed us how they are able to stay connected despite their busy schedules via WeChat’s “Video Call”, “Hold To Talk”, and “Moments”.
Read more about WeChat:
- WeChat 5.2 goes even more social with 6 new features
- WeChat’s Chat History Backup
- WeChat stickers for Women’s Month
- WeChat and Lazada offers 7-inch Android Tablet for Php 999
- More best deals from Lazada and WeChat!
- WeChat x Zalora Partnership: Follow ZaloraPH and get discounts on Collective dresses
To get a chance to be a part of this shoot, all you have to do is take four selfies beginning today until early May, portraying the expressions: happy, angry, sad, and surprised and share those through “Moments”. Then, take screenshots of your posts and send those to Facebook tagging @WeChat Philippines. To get more tips on your posts, be sure to follow the WeChat Fans Official Account ID: wechatfansph.